We are looking for an experienced window tinter to join South Coast Tints.
A tint trial will be required to demonstraight your skills before any decision would be made.
– Pay goes by how good you are with your skills.
– Age does not matter.
– Must have clean drivers licence.
– Positive work ethics.
– Attention to detail.
– Able to work at speed keeping the quality.
– Able to adjust to different projects.
– Must be able to work well with others as a tight team.
– Hours of work are 8-5 Mon – Thurs, Fri 8-3 some Saturdays where needed.
Required duties would mainly be window tinting vehicles of all kinds, vehicle preping, shop maintenance.
We work very closely with surrounding dealerships and require tinters to work at very high standards.
Knowledge on vinyl wrapping and paint protection films is a plus.
Knowledge on vehicle spraying would also be a plus as we do plasti-dip wraps.
Please contact us first via phone call for quick chat.
Ask to speak to Phil Thompson reference job application.
02380 336 474
Any information you would like to know about South Coast Tints is on our website: